Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 10, 2011

ASIAN AMATEUR


Friday, October 21. 2011
Hi there! I'm going to Hawaii tomorrow..there is a lot to prepare so this is a quick update with this Asian amateur.. He looks familiar so I might post some pics of him already.



McFish Loves Asian Boys

!!!CUTE ASIAN BOYS XXX ON LIVE CAMS!!!


SPONSOR'S VIDEO - JAPANESE GUYS BY THE POOL

Thursday, October 20. 2011
Hi there! How are you doing? Its been a while since the last time I posted a video from one of my sponsors Manbukkake.com. I dont usually post hardcore stuff on Only Asian Boys but its fine from time to time I think. I like the bottom guy..I quite like his dick and like the position when hes on top :-D Pretty hot video I think but the bad thing is he's quite quiet! Enjoy



Download the Full Length High Quality Videos at ManBukkake!


McFish Loves Asian boys

MODEL FROM OLD MAGAZINE

Wednesday, October 19. 2011
Hi there! How are you doing? Got a model from an old magazine for today...

Not sure if I have posted it already (I thought I havent)..He's alright and his dick is big :-)



McFish Loves Asian Boys

ASIAN GUYS SUCKING

Tuesday, October 18. 2011
Hi there..How are you? Bill sent me these pics of Asian guys sucking and asked me to share on Only Asian Boys.

Thanks Bill for sharing :-)



McFish Loves Asian Boys

!!!CUTE ASIAN BOYS XXX ON LIVE CAMS!!!


SEXY ASIAN MODEL

Monday, October 17. 2011
Hi there! How are you doing? Got a sexy Asian model for today..no full frontal and need a big of imagination :-)

Have a lovely new week!



McFish Loves Asian boys

MORE OF NICK - THAI MODEL

Saturday, October 15. 2011
Hi there! How are you doing? Got more pics of the Thai guy from Yesterday, Nick.

Hope you guys have a great weekend. I have more pics of him (still) but will break it a bit before you get sick of him.



McFish Loves Asian Boys

NICK - NICE THAI GUY

Friday, October 14. 2011
Hi there! How are you doing? Do you recognize this guy? I posted a few pics of him before but hardly saw his dick.. This set is very clear :-D

His name is Nick and he's Thai. Hope you guys like him..



McFish Loves Asian Boys

!!!CUTE ASIAN BOYS XXX ON LIVE CAMS!!!


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét